2016 APQ UFO Challenge List

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pay it Forward

A while back, Jill did a pay it forward on her blog. I was lucky enough to be one of her recipients and she sent me a great wallet. I love it!






So, now it is my turn to pay it forward. Here's how it works:
The first three people to comment on this blog post will receive a handmade gift from me. One you receive my gift, you'll need to do the same (post and make three for others). You need to have a blog or some other way to get gifts out to others to participate.

3 comments:

Piwacket said...

Anyone who receives something from you is very lucky! Jill does beautiful work.

Carol said...

Can I pick out what I want you to make? You have made some neat stuff.

CatQuilter said...

Me, me! Pick me! Your work is fantastic!