Just in the Nick of Time

It seems I may have created a little confusion in my last post when I showed my quilted panel and referred to my Perennial Pansies quilt, so I went way back to see where I showed you a picture of the Perennial Pansies, and found that the only picture I've shown is this one.

I actually got the top finished a while ago, added two border from my mom's stash (thanks mom!) because I didn't like the ones that came in the kit. I also tried my hand at mitreing borders, and had some success. I put off the quilting on it because the suggested quilting was stitch in the ditch and I knew I wanted to do a little more than that.

I finally started last week and got the quilting done Friday night. I decided on Saturday, which by the way was the due date (but luckily they were due at my house : ), that I wanted to add some beads. I got them on and stitched on the label by 10:30 last night and off to judging today. Can't wait to see what the judge has to say -- here's what she'll be judging!


Comments

It looks fantastic!! You did a great job! Congrats on the finish, too! :)
Gina said…
i think it looks great. The beads were a great addition

Love ad hugs Gina xxx
Linda said…
Sweet! Looks like a winner.