This one's for you Sara

Hand sewing is complete! Ready to go to Sara's (after I show it at show and tell on Thursday night, and I might borrow it back to show it in the quilt show this fall)!





This is the quilt Snapshots from the Happy Hour book. Fabric is from last year's City Girl line by Benartex. They aren't the colors I would normally choose,
but Sara likes them and that's what counts since this is hers.
I quilted it with Sulky Blendables in randomly spaced diagonal lines on my 6600.



This is the pieced back w/rejects from the front border. Sara just kept going back to the stripe for the border, and in the end, I think it looks awesome.
Good news is that we could use these on the back.
Now on to the bigger UFOs....may be a while before my next finish.

Comments

piecesofpatti said…
That is so pretty! Good job! Your cooking now!
Sara said…
YAY!!! I LOVE IT!
Gina said…
Great quilt

love and hugs Gina xxx