Done and Done

My mom started a UFO challenge in one of our online groups at the beginning of this year, so I have been spurred on to complete a few things that have been left hanging. I was really close on the first, not so much on the second, but they are both complete now!

Here's the first finish - the quilt that I put together from the Quilting in Indiana lottery last year. I think I am going to call it "It's a Winner." It is pieced on the front and back - the brighter side is the front. It was quilted by Paul Wycoff - he owns Stitched Designs on the West side of Indy and is a great quilter. I am very happy with the end result.

This is the front.

And this is the back!


My second finish is my Mystery Quilt re-do. I've been blogging about this one for a while, and just needed binding to finish it off. I went to the Indiana Heritage Quilt Show in Bloomington last weekend and looked and looked for the right binding to no avail. Finally, at the very last booth, I found a 1/2 yard of Aqua blue that was perfect. I think it really caps it off well. This will become a baby quilt later this spring, if I can bear to part with it!


Comments