Christmas Report

I don't have any pictures to post of the day yet, but our Christmas was very nice. On Christmas Eve, we spent the afternoon and early evening with Mike's family at his mom's. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins and watching movies on Grandma's TV, and then had a blast opening presents. Jenna got a doll from Grandma that talks, and she just loves it - I don't think it was out of her hands the whole time we were there. On Christmas morning, the kids slept in until 8:00!!! That was our gift from them. When they got up, we called my parents and they came down to watch the opening of the presents. Jenna and Jack opened stockings, then ate breakfast while waiting, then tore into the presents. Jenna helped everyone open their presents, and Jack was just happy to be part of all the action. Lots of fun presents for both kids and round two later this week when we see my brother and his family. After hard play all morning, both kids napped well and then my parents came back for dinner and brought more presents. Jenna got lots of great clothes, and immediately put on her new princess pajamas...now I will have to figure out how to get them off of her!

All in all, a very nice day and now we're looking forward to celebration #2 with my brother and his family this week...more to come and pictures to come soon!

Comments