With a day to spare

A week ago, I reviewed my list of goals for the month of August and realized I had better get cracking on a few things, so I did and am happy to report that I have achieved all of my goals for this month with a day to spare! More detail on the list of accomplishments in a couple days as we are taking a quick overnight to Cincinnati tomorrow, but I just had to share the next to last of my accomplishments...the final block in the Carol Doak BOM series....now I just have to figure out how to set all 12 blocks in some way other than boring...I think I will enlist the help of my friend Dan who is a graphic artist in hopes that he will see something inspiring in them!

I'll be back on with the final list of accomplishments, hours, and Sept goals Monday or Tuesday.

Comments

Moneik said…
Oh I love your block! The colors are fabulous. I think I got to about Dec. before I quit, so I need to get back to work on it.