Our friend Richard


Richard is the son of a good friend of ours, Sara (who is a faithful reader of this blog - thanks!), and is three months older than Jack. He is tall for his age and follows Jenna around like she is leader of the pack (she doesn't think there is anything wrong with that). Last weekend, I took the kids to Mike's and Sara's softball game and we went to Mug'n Bun afterwards. The kids were wiped out, as it was close to normal bedtime when we arrived and they had just spent an hour running around the ballpark, but they had a good time anyway.
Side note: if you live in the area, they have great root beer floats at Mug'n Bun...10th and Lynhurst.

Comments

Anonymous said…
My daughter took me to Mug 'n' Bun last weekend after we finished cleaning the carpet in the apartment she just moved from. It was great. Reminded me of Dog 'n' Suds in my small town. Of Course, it is no longer there but I loved going there as a teenager.

Karen in Rockville IN