My favorite things

Back when I had my old (short lived) blog on yahoo, I started what I hoped would be a series on my favorite things. I only posted one favorite thing there, Pandora radio, which I still love....however, since getting my iPod earlier this year, I have become addicted to podcasts. I don't listen to the radio or CDs in my car anymore...it is podcasts all the time. That leads me to my favorite podcast...The Satellite Sisters. It is a group of 5 sisters who do a 3 times/week show that is about an hour long. They talk about lots of current events, news, movies, and have lots of fun laughing and sharing stories. I really enjoy their shows and encourage you to check them out. If you don't have an iPod or iTunes, you can listen to them directly on their website. The youngest sister, Lian, is also writing some very funny posts with random thoughts from the Olympics on their blog.

On a quilting/sewing note, it has been a very slow week in my sewing room, as I have been parked nightly in front of the TV watching Olympics (much too late)...maybe I will get back to making some progress when they conclude!

Comments

Jacquie said…
I think quilting in America is at a slowdown. I belong to a couple of quilting groups and everyone is at a standstill because of the Olympics. At least it's only once every 4 years!