Pictures from the Sisters Quilt Show



Finally! Whew...94 pictures from our trip to Oregon, and that doesn't even count the ones of mountains, Jack, the bike race we saw, or the friends we stayed with! I couldn't figure out how to put a slide show of the pictures on my blog, so am just going to share the address instead. Then you can browse at your own pace to view all the pictures. Hope you enjoy! I am amazed at how many spectacular quilts we saw and it was all in one day! It is on the "return to" list for sure.

Go to the pictures! (click on detail to see the comments that I've added about the pictures or click on each individual picture)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fabulous pictures. I would love to be able to attend this show.

Karen in IN
Jen said…
This isn't the first time I've noticed you're from Indy is it? Cause we're going to have to have a 'meet next time I'm on my way to visit Jill in Ohio!

I'm off to check out your awesome pictures. =)