Jack's Trip to Oregon

Still no pictures for the quilters...I am still trying to work on getting them all uploaded so I can have a slide show for you to see them all. But, I thought I would update you all on Jack's time in Oregon. He had a blast on the trip and I think I mentioned before that he was a GREAT traveller. He loved the airports and airplanes. On the first flight, he kept seeing the wing out of our window and pointing at it and saying "airplane!" I kept telling him that we were on that airplane, but I don't think he ever really understood that!
Naps and bedtimes were a bit of a challenge being 3 hours off our regular time zone, but he was a real trooper and took most of his naps on the go in the car. Here are a few pictures of him during the trip.
He fell asleep reading on the way from Portland to Bend,
a gorgeous 3 hour drive through Santiam pass.
A boy's got to check email, even on vacation!
I think he thought I was going to leave him at Mt. Bachelor!
Much happier with mom and Gran in the picture too!

It's bright on the mountain - having lunch at Timberline Lodge, Mt. Hood.
I promise pictures of the quilt show will be coming soon!

Comments

Nancy said…
What a cutie!! Sounds like you had a good time at the show.

Is that really snow in the background??? Oh what I wouldn't give for some cool weather..... and a little snow...... right now.

Hugs!
Nancy