May Projects

I decided during the month of May to start keeping a list of my quilting accomplishments for the month. I am happy to have several items on the list this month:
- Fat Quarter frenzy project - memo board
- Gareth's quilt
- 2 Indiana puzzle blocks for Quilters in Indiana block lottery
- X-bag purse
- Sara's quilt top (w/out borders so far)
- Regan's bag (my favorite project of the month, since it will replace my purse that I don't like but have been using since late last year!)
- 3 Buck a block blocks
- Attended Mary Buvia's machine quilting class
- Purchased a Janome 6600 and started sewing on my new, awesome machine!
Sometimes I feel like I don't have enough time in the sewing room or don't get enough done, but it is nice to see the list and realize that I really did do quite a bit this month, in addition to staying busy with the kids. Goals for this month include:
- UFO #3 for my bee (a wall hanging to remain unidentified since it is for a friend who may read my blog).
- Bind Jack's quilt
- Assemble top for Squares Upon Squares blocks won through Quilting in Indiana
- Finish cross-stitch baby announcement for twins born in December!
- 2 Carol Doak blocks of the month - May and June
I will be really happy if I get all those done. Good news is that I am going to a sewing day on the 14th, so should have several hours of dedicated time there to work on some of the projects above.

Comments