Check out those curls!




I have had several friends who had boys with curly hair, but never thought that I would have one! Jack's hair has taken a while to come in and is still pretty thin, but he has this rash of curls at the nape of his neck, and I love it. The rest of his hair seems to be coming in pretty straight, so it will be interesting to see what it looks like over the next few months. I am afraid we aren't going to be able to cut it though, because he uses them like a safety blanket and curls them around his fingers whenever he is tired. It is actually two fingers from one hand in his mouth and the other hand messing with his curls. It is really quite cute, if I don't say so myself!

We head to the pediatrician on Friday for his 15 month appointment, so look for a post then on current height and weight. He seems to me as if he has gotten really long recently, but maybe it is just because he's been bearing his legs in shorts for the summer.

Comments