Design Walls Monday

This Monday is a special one, because I am spending it in the retreat center at Threads of Time in Danville, IL. We have a group of 8 quilting together and we're all having fun working on projects, chatting, eating, more eating, more chatting, and quite a bit of laughter (more as the night goes on!).

We have several design walls, starting with my disappearing four patch Christmas quilt (this was the one I pre-cut so one of the easiest to work on).


Next up is the side wall which has my Rolling Stones top, which is waiting for quilting inspiration, a mini Christmas top (I finished a quilt top on the first night!), a mini tumbler from Girl Scout fabric that my mom made last night, part of Kathy's quilt from Graphic Mixx by Terry Atkinson, and Muffet's Union Station by Blue Underground.


The reverse wall has Karen's alternate blocks from Bonnie Hunter's Carolina Christmas.


There is a lot more going on, but it isn't up on the walls yet. We'll have them stuffed full by the time we head home on Wednesday afternoon!

Comments