I quilted this UFO of Lois' (the top was finished at my retreat at the beginning of this month) and also got the binding on (by machine). While this quilt really could have used custom quilting, I was just too lazy! This is only the third quilt I have quilted this year and I didn't want the idea of a custom quilt job to get in the way, so loops is it!
I cut and added the binding on Thursday morning, the first of three vacation days while the kids are on spring break. They enjoyed some PBS kids while I sewed for a while and we were all happy at the end of it!
Hope you have had a chance to get some spring sewing done - my goal this spring is to boost my number of quilted tops so that I can get back on track to make my annual goal of quilting at least 20 tops this year. I have at least 5 waiting in the wings to be done, 2 with backs already made, so I should be able to make some good progress if I can just stay motivated!